Building Regulations Compliance Certificate 

You should receive one of these if a Gas Safe registered engineer installs a heat producing gas appliance in your property. It’s effectively a way of informing the Local Authority of the new appliance, and you should receive it in the post within 28 days of a new appliance being installed. Find out more information on Building Regulations certificates.

If you require a duplicate Building Regulations Compliance Certificate please contact us on 0800 408 5500 and chose option 6 to speak to one of our advisors. There is a charge for duplicate certificates, this is £6 including VAT.

Gas Safety Record 

The documentation an engineer leaves after having fitted, serviced or safety checked an appliance is dependent upon the purpose and type of work carried out. The only documentation required by law is a Landlord Gas Safety Record. It will detail exactly what checks the engineer has carried out and if the appliances checked meet the appropriate safety standards. Find out more about Gas Safety Records.

Related Content

news  Gas safety in the home 
news  Gas safety in the home 
news  Help and advice