We’re constantly raising public awareness around gas safety.
Stay up to date with all the latest news stories from Gas Safe Register below.
For all press /media enquiries please call 0207 6542 399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note these contact details are for press/media enquiries only – please see our contacts list for all other enquiries.
- Gas safety confusion puts vulnerable people at risk
Confusion amongst carers about the signs of unsafe gas appliances could be putting vulnerable people at risk. This is according to research release...
- Homebuying Brits prioritise redecorating over gas safety
New research by Gas Safe Register has found that the general safety of the home, including the condition of the boiler and appliances, falls low on...
- One third of UK adults don't check their gas engineers are working legally
A third (33%) of UK adults admit they’ve not checked if the engineer working on their home’s gas appliances is doing so legally by being on the Gas...
- Cutting Corners Costs Lives – 1 in 10 people don’t have their gas appliances serviced annually
New research for Gas Safe Register’s Don’t Cut Corners campaign has found that an alarming 1 in 10 people have said they probably won’t have their ...
- Ten years of keeping people gas safe
The Gas Safe Register launched to the public on 1st April 2009, bringing a new gas safety brand to people across the country.