We’re constantly raising public awareness around gas safety. Stay up to date with all the latest news stories from Gas Safe Register below.
For all press /media enquiries please call 0207 6542 399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note these contact details are for press/media enquiries only – please see our contacts list for all other enquiries.
- Santa’s safety warning for UK as 1 in 6 gas appliances found to be unsafe
With just a month to go until Santa starts up his sleigh and delivers his Christmas presents, Gas Safe Register has identified c...
- Gas Safety Week: Beware of CO poisoning misdiagnosis
This Gas Safety Week (18-24 September) Dr. Ranj Singh is supporting Gas Safe Register to raise awareness of carbon ...
- Over 12 million households at risk of CO poisoning in their homes
Ahead of this year’s Gas Safety Week (18-24 September), Gas Safe Register and the Fire and Rescue Service are issuing a safety a...
- Four in five unaware of barbecue carbon monoxide danger
With half the nation (52%) planning on barbecuing an average of five times for family and friends in 2017, Gas Safe Register is ...
- Don't be tempted to DIY on your gas appliances this Bank Holiday
While Britons enjoy a flurry of spring Bank holidays, more than a quarter (28%) of households are planning to carry out some hom...
- Almost five million households at risk from illegal gas fitters
New research has revealed that almost five million people across the UK are putting themselves at risk from carbon monoxide pois...