And the winners are...
Congratulations to Daisy Gibson (age 5) and Roven Fernando (age 8), you are our winners! Daisy and Roven's brilliant designs have been turned into badges to help promote gas safety.
A big thank you goes out to everyone who took part. You can take a look at a few of the entries in the gallery below.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged between 5-11 years old. There will be two age categories, 5-7 years old and 8-11 years old. One winner will be selected from each age category.
3. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Guernsey.
4. The prize offered is a £100 Virgin Experience voucher, which can be redeemed for a family day out at www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk, and the winning design will be made into badges for the winner and their school friends to keep.
5. Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. To enter, simply download and print the competition entry form via the Gas Safety Week toolkit or online at GasSafetyWeek.co.uk and draw a badge to be used to promote gas safety and/or Gas Safety Week.
7. The design must be within the circle template provided. Any part of the design that falls outside of the solid line template perimeter may not be included on the winner’s badge.
8. Entries should be returned by post. Please send your entries to Gas Safety Week Competition, Gas Safe Register, PO Box 6840, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 4NB.
9. All entries must be received by Monday 6th August 2018. The deadline has been extended to Monday 20th August.
10. The following information should be included with each entry: child’s full name, child’s age, full name of parent/guardian, contact number for the parent/guardian, email address for the parent/guardian.
12. All entries may be used for promotional purposes online (including, but not limited to, the website GasSafetyWeek.co.uk and social media) and in print media. The child’s name and age will be published alongside their design. If requested in writing we can anonymise the entrant’s name and age, however, the winner’s name and age will be required for media purposes.
13. Relatives of Gas Safe Register employees will not be eligible to enter the competition to win the prize. However, we welcome submissions that can be used to help promote gas safety.
14. Gas Safe Register accepts no responsibility for entries lost; postal failures; online failures; or any other communication failures or circumstances affecting the prize draw in any manner including without limitation, receipt of entries, ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification, or winner response to notification.
15. The parent/guardian of the winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date via telephone and/or email.
16. The parent/guardian of the winner must claim their prize within 14 days of notification and will need to provide a valid email address and postal address. These details will be used to administer the prize. Unclaimed prizes after this time will be void.
17. No correspondence will be entered in to. The decision of Gas Safe Register is final.
18. Gas Safe Register reserves the right to publish the details of the winner in any follow-up PR, on the Gas Safe Register website, Gas Safety Week website, social media channels and in print media.
19. We will request a photo of the winner and their class friends wearing the winning badge to be used for follow-up PR. The winner is not obligated to provide this and may require further approval from the school and parents.
20. The design may be used to promote gas safety going forward.
21. Gas Safe Register reserves the right to cancel or change the draw or prize at any time without prior notice.